联系方式

联系电话:4006789263

联系邮箱:

联系QQ:4006789263

网格联系方式
展会如何避免尴聊?实用交流用于在这里!
来源:外交圈作者:外交圈 

一年一度的广交会又如期而至,展会中必然有大批客户到访,在为期几天的展会中,作为参加展会的外贸业务员你应该会遇到很多客户,也不可避免地要跟他们交谈,那么如何才能避免与客户尬聊呢?


      毕竟产品是“硬条款”,个人表现才是“软实力”。


常用词

证  badge

护照  passport

注册,报到  register

采购代表  purchasing agent

邀请函  invitation

身份证  ID card

驾照  driving license

办证  make the badge

补办证  re-apply a new IC card(re-application)

个人有效证件  personal document

电子请帖  E-invitation

重要通知单  Important Notice

名片  Business card / name card

行李寄放处  Luggage office

穿梭巴士  Shuttle bus

柜台  Counter



见面问好类型


1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?

 早上好/下午好/晚上好。/我能帮你吗?我能为你做点什么吗?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.

 你好吗/你好吗?很高兴见到你。

3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.

 很荣幸见到你。/我一直盼望见到你。

4. Welcome to China.

 欢迎来到中国。

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?

 希望你此逗留期间愉快。这是你第一次来到中国吗?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?

 你因为时差感到不舒服吗?


展会寒暄用语


1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

2. It’s an honor to meet.

 很荣幸认识你。

3. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.

 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

4. How do I pronounce your name?

 你的名字怎么读?

5. How do I address you?

 如何称呼您?

6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.

 这将是本公司的荣幸。

7. What line of business are you in?

 你做那一行?

8. Keep in touch.

 保持联系。

9. Thank you for coming.

 谢谢你的光临。

10. Don’t mention it.

 别客气

11. Excuse me for interrupting you.

 请原谅我打扰你。

12. I’m sorry to disturb you.

 不起打扰你一下。

13. Excuse me a moment.

 对不起,失陪一下。

14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

 对不起,我马上回来。



展会常用谈判用语


1. What about the price?

 对价格有何看法?

2. What do you think of the payment terms

 对支付条件有何看法?

3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

4. What about having a look at sample first?

 先看一看产品吧?

5. What about placing a trial order?

 何不先试订货?

6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

7. You can rest assured.

 你可以放心。

8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

 我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

9. This new product is to the taste of European market.

 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.

 我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

 优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品

12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

13. Reliability is our strong point.

 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

15. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

 在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

 通常我们的报价都是FOB价



机场接客用语


1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?

 请问,您是国际贸易公司的Wilson先生吗?

2. How do I address you?

 我怎么称呼你

3. My name is  XXX. I’m from the XXXX Company. I’m here to meet you.

 我叫XXX。我是XXX有限公司的。我是来接你的。

4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?

 我们有一辆车可以送你到旅馆。您有一趟愉快的旅途吗?

5. Mr/Miss XX asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.

  XXX先生/女士要我到他这儿来接你。

6. Do you need to get back your baggage?

 你需要取回你的行李吗?

7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?

 在我们去宾馆之前你有什么事要做吗?


相互介绍用语


1. Let me introduce my self. My name is XXX, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.

 让我介绍一下我自己。我叫XXX,是市场部的一名国际推销员。

2. Hello, I am XXX, an Int’l salesman of  XXXXX COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.

 你好,我是XXX,是XXXX公司的推销员。很高兴认识你.很高兴见到你。很高兴认识你。

3. I would like to introduce XXX, the Marketing department manager of our company.

 我想介绍一下XXX,我们公司的市场部经理。

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

 让我把你介绍给我们公司的总经理李先生。

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

 史米斯先生,这是我们的总经理,甄先生,这是我们的销售主管,Mr.Lin。这是我们的研发部经理王先生。

6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.

 如果我没记错的话,你一定是法国的陈小姐吧。

7. Do you remember me? XXX from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.

 你还记得我吗?聚氯乙烯市场部XXX。我们几年前见过。

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?

 还有没有介绍过的人吗?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.

 很高兴和你谈话

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?

 这是我的名片。我可以给你我的名片吗?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?

 能给我您的名片吗?能给我你的名片吗?

12. I'm sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?

 我很抱歉.我记不起你的名字了。你能告诉我你的名字怎么念吗?

13. I'm sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.

 我很抱歉.我忘了怎么读你的名字了。


闲聊用语


1. Is this your first time to China?

 这是你第一次来中国吗?

2. Do you travel to China on business often?

 你旅行到中国经常出差吗?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?

 你喜欢吃什么中国菜?

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?

 你见过中国最有趣的事是什么?

5. What is surprising to your about China?

 什么令你感到惊奇的是中国?

6. The weather is really nice.

 天气真的很好。

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?

 空闲时你喜欢干什么?

8. What line of business are you in?

 你从事什么行业?

9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?

 你认为…怎么样?/你的意见是什么?/你的观点是什么?

10. No wonder you're so experienced.

 怪不得你这么有经验

11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

 和你谈话很愉快。/我很喜欢和你谈话。

12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.

 好的。那正是我们想要听到的。


确认话意


1. Could you say that again, please?

 请问,你能把那个再说一遍吗?

2. Could you repeat that, please?

 你能再重复一遍那个吗,谢谢。

3. Could you write that down?

 你能把那个写下来吗?

4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

 请你说慢一点好吗?

5. You mean…is that right?

 你是说……对吗?

6. Do you mean..?

 你是说……?

7. Excuse me for interrupting you.

 请原谅我打断了你的话。


社交招待用语


1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?

 要一杯水吗?/我可以给你一杯中国红茶吗?来杯可乐怎么样?

2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.

 好吧,让我做一些。我马上回来。

3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.

 来一杯咖啡就行了。谢谢.

4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?

 有很多地方我们可以吃。广东菜怎么样?

5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.

 今天我想请你吃午饭。

6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.

 哦,我不能让你付钱。我请客,你是我的客人。

7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?

 我可以提议休息一下喝杯咖啡吗?

8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back

 请原谅我.我马上回来。

9. Excuse me a moment.

 对不起,打扰一下。


告别用语


1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!

 祝您旅途愉快!祝你一路顺风。

2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.

 非常感谢你做了我们你在中国期间的一切。

3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.

 真遗憾你这么快就要走了。

4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.

 我期待着再次见到你。

5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.

 明天上午我送你去机场。

6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!

 别忘了如果你在福州找我。旅途愉快!


约会客户


1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.

 我可以预约吗?我想安排一个会议来讨论我们的新订单。

2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.

 我们确定了会议的时间和地点。

3. Can we make it a little later?

 我们能晚一点吗?

4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.

 你认为你能在星期一下午吗?那对我更合适。

5. Would you please tell me when you are free?

 你能告诉我你什么时候有空吗?

6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.

 恐怕我不得不取消我的约会。

7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.

 看来我不能赴约了。

8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?

 你能在明天上午10点到后天改变我们的约定吗?

9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.

 除了星期一外什么时间都可以。

10. OK, I will be here, then.

 好吧,我会在这里,然后。

11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

11

市场销售


客户询问


1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?

 我能了解一下你们的经营范围吗?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export?

 你能告诉我你们出口的主要产品吗?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue?

 我可以看一下你们的产品目录吗?

4. We really need more specific information about your technology.

 我们需要有关你们技术的更详细的资料。

5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.

 网上营销越来越流行。

6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.

 我们只是在做这行。恐怕我们现在做不了多少。


回答询问


1. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.

 这是目录的副本。它会给我们经营的产品有一个好主意。

2. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?

 你不看一下目录,看看有什么感兴趣的吗?

3. That is just under our line of business.

 那正是我们的业务范围。

4. What about having a look at sample first?

 先看看样品怎么样?

5. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.

 我们有一个视频,展示了我们最新产品的结构和操作。

6. The product will find a ready market there.

 这种产品在那里销路很好。

7. Our product is really competitive in the world market.

 我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

8. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.

 我们的产品已在国外许多地区销售。它们在那里很受用户欢迎。

9. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.

 我们相信我们的产品在你们市场也会畅销的。

10. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.

“守合同守信用”是我们经营的原则。

11. Convenience-store chains are doing well.

 便利店连锁店生意很好。

12. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.

 如果你感兴趣我们可以说说花药的故事。

13. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market

 我们一直在改进我们的设计和款式,以适应世界市场。

14. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.

 你能提供一些技术资料吗?我们想知道更多关于你的产品。

15. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.

 与其他竞争产品相比,这种产品有许多优点。

16. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.

 第一阶段的销售工作肯定有问题。但假如你个小订单为线索。

17. I wish you a success in your business transaction.

 我希望你在商业交易的成功。

18. You will surely find something interesting.

 你肯定会发现一些有趣的东西

19. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?

 给你.你认为哪种产品在你的市场上销路好?

20. Our product is the best seller.

 我们的产品是畅销货。

21. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?

 这是我们新开发的产品。你想看看吗?

22. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.

 这是我们的最新款式。在巴黎的最后一次展览会上,它取得了巨大的成功。

23. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

 我肯定还有商量的余地。

24. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.

 这里展出的是最受欢迎的产品。他们中的大多数是地方和国家名牌产品。

25. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.

 这种产品最好的特点是它的重量很轻。

26. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

 我们有各种各样的颜色和设计。

27. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.

 看看这个新产品。它按按钮操作。它非常灵活。

28. This product is patented.

 这个产品是专利的。

29. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.

 这个软件的功能已经大大改进了。

30. This design has got a real China flavor.

 这个设计很有中国味。

31. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.

 我演讲的目的是让您了解产品的功能。

32. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.

 产品刚刚出来,所以我们还不知道结果。

33. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.

 它只在市场上上市了几个月,它已经很流行了。